What's new

Iphone top microphone

nicoreynosook

Reaction score
Hey there! I'm Nicolás from Argentina and I have an Iphone 4, I've tried to record a video and it hasn't got audio, and when I tried to do a Facetime i couldn't because nobody can hear me but If I do a skype videocall they can hear me...
I think the Top microphone (near the headset plug) is broken...

Could someone tell me how I can do to use the bottom microphone for video record and facetime... Because for example Skype call use it and it works VERY GOOD. Actually in my country it's impossible to get a new microphone nobody sell it lol.

THANKS YOU!! Good bye

Hey there! I'm Nicolás from Argentina and I have an Iphone 4, I've tried to record a video and it hasn't got audio, and when I tried to do a Facetime i couldn't because nobody can hear me but If I do a skype videocall they can hear me... I think the Top microphone (near the headset plug) is broken... Could someone tell me how I can do to use the bottom microphone for video record and facetime... Because for example Skype call use it and it works VERY GOOD. Actually in my country it's impossible to get a new microphone nobody sell it lol. THANKS YOU!! Good bye
Try a hard reset. Press the top power button and the home button at the same time, until the Apple logo appears. Then release the buttons. Let us know if that works.