What's new

iphone + rugged phone one number is it possible?

daniom1234

Reaction score
Ive recently given in and bought an iphone. however I work in construction and know I will destoy it in no time at all. so im wondering if it is possible to have my rugged phone for work and my iphone for non work but have just the one phone number working on both phones without having to swap the sim over constantly?

possibilities I thought of are...can you get two sims for the same number? or is there some sort of call divert that can be setup?

Oh and I live in the UK if that makes a difference?

Thanks in advance

Dan

Hi, daniom1234, welcome to iPhoneForums!

I know that it's possible in Austria to get more than one SIM card for one telephone number, but that's not possible with all numbers. You'll have to contact your carrier for more information about this.

On the iPhone, in Settings - Phone - Call Forwarding, if enabled, you can enter a telephone number to which phone calls can be diverted.

I live in Canada and I have two SIM cards with the same number in two different phones, but only one can be activated at any one time.

You may have to set up call forwarding from one phone to the one you're using at the moment.