What's new

Iphone ringtone application

Lotuss

Reaction score
Hello. I am using iphone 6, i am looking for ringtones app for iphone, but I did not find a good application. Who is using any application that sees good can recommend me? is the free application the better. Thank you!

What are you looking for? If you're trying to find a ringtone app like Androids have, you won't find one. Apple does it different. If you want a certain song, you can buy ringtones from the app store. I think they are 99 cents, or a $1.19. It's been awhile since I bought one.

Welcome to iPhone Forums, Lotuss!

I’ve removed your other thread, as it was a duplicate of this one. Keeping the discussion of one topic to one thread only will get you better results.

You’ve already received a few good replies here. If they are not exactly what you’re looking for, describe more precisely what you need, by posting here. I’m sure someone will know an answer to your question.

Good luck!

Any song you have bought from iTunes, or most any, will show up in your sounds under settings. You can set them as your ringtone or for your contacts as well. The pc is a good place to learn to apply them but it’s possible to do it from your phone as well as long as you have bought the songs from iTunes. Hope this helps and good day!!

Hello. I am using iphone 6, i am looking for ringtones app for iphone, but I did not find a good application. Who is using any application that sees good can recommend me? is the free application the better. Thank you!

Download EDITED from EDITED. No jail break required. It will allow any sound file to upload onto the phone as a ring tone.

As to why the other person in this thread said for you to use the stock ring tones is beyond me.

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPhoneForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules http://www.iphoneforums.net/threads/forum-rules-everybody-please-read.82225/ No External Links

Last edited by a moderator:
Download EDITED from EDITED. No jail break required. It will allow any sound file to upload onto the phone as a ring tone.

As to why the other person in this thread said for you to use the stock ring tones is beyond me.
The site you linked to facilitates app Piracy as stated right on their home page. We allow no posting about any methods that can be used to obtain paid content for free.