What's new

iPhone Quicktime Player

Charles.Gambo

Reaction score
Is there anyway to just access the Quicktime Player on the iphone instead of having to open a video or something to launch it? I played a video on it a few weeks ago and I don't remember the name of the video and was hoping to view the history section of the player or recent played files. Thanks for any help.

No way, unless you've opened the video from the ipod in your phone and even so, you will be able to locate the video you played before by finding it in the videos in the ipod library, other than that, there is no history for the videos that you played.
If you access the video from internet using the safari, you can try to recall how you come across the video and search in the safari history, if you used a 3rd party app to download or to play the video, go back to that 3rd party app to see if you can find an history or if the video is somewhere in a folder there most of the time under the tab MORE or FILES.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No this video file was a video that opened through Safari and then launched the Quicktime player, it wasn't a video file I synced with my phone or anything. I just looked through my browser history and don't seem to see anything there. So there isn't a way to just view recently played videos in the quicktime player from internet based videos played out of Safari is what you are saying? Thanks again for your help.

There is no recent played video and no video played history in the video player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk