What's new

iphone plates / iglow wraps

ZuraJanai

Reaction score
Ive recently damaged my backplate of my iphone, so i was l browsing the web to find a replacement. I happened to stumble across transparent plates. While looking for plates i was also looking for a case so i wont damage the new plates and i came across iglows wraps. Heres my question is there enough space between the hardware and the plates to fit a iglow wrap between them ? i know thats not how iglow wraps were meant to be used, but i figured since my plates are transparent why not? im also hoping it would keep the wraps in mint condition. Glow plus Glass to the touch? win win =D

My second question is if question 1 is possible, is there a way to remove the top and bottom coloured plastic from the transparent backplate? http://www.theaccessorieshub.com/sites/default/files/iphone4s-965a-3.jpg the black areas of this picture. I believe that the black plastic on the back are the hinges that hold the plate down. Is there a way to remove the plastic from the glass and re-sandwich as glass > iglow wrap > plastic hinges ?

Thanks for the help and im sorry if this is in wrong section, i tried using the search bar, but i couldnt find a thread which answered my questions.