What's new

Iphone jailbreak tried all nothing work (for me) please help

Dejan

Reaction score
Hey IF!
First my intention was to sim unlock my phone, then i found out that i have to jailbreak to do that, then i tried that but i keeped running in to troubles! Errors everywhere! then i downgreded from 6.1 to 4.1 but efter that i could get the phone out of recovery mode! Then i try to fix recovery in redsnow and now i'm stuck at "please wait" on the phone. after a while it just reboot and stay in recovery mode and sowing the icon on the phone that i have to plug it to itunes

I'm really getting frustrated and i dont know what to do, i googled about 4 hours and posted on meny forums but still i'm having the problem, i really hope some of you guys will help me

You have to downgrade the base if you want to downgrade to 4.1. The 6.1 baseband or iPad baseband are both much higher than the 4.1 baseband.

You have to stay at 4.1

Make custom firmware using reds now or snow breeze

I prefer snow breeze though

Get the 4.1 ipsw
Download latest version of snow breeze

Open snow breeze and make custom firmware
Make sure 6.15 baseband is check marked

When custom firmware is made
Put phone into dfu mode via snow breeze or redsnow

Open iTunes
Hold Ctrl and click on custom firmware 4.1
When all is done you should have Cydia installed

Open Cydia and click on the ultrasnow666 repo and install the ultra snow unlock

Once that's done the phone is unlocked !!!

Then run redsnow and click on jailbreak and checkmark the downgrade 6.15 baseband once done your good to go

One done app that make a 6,1 custom firmware in snow breeze and preserve the baseband and then re unlock it