What's new

iPhone Jailbreak....any app to make iphone require passcode lock to turn off?

Robert20

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was just wondering is there any cydia app, that makes the iphone need a passcode to turn the phone off?

You may be wondering why i would want to do this? Well using the MobileMe, it be be able to locate my iphone...i wanted this so, if i ever lost my iphone...the person who finds it will not be able to turn it off, therefore i can always keep a track on the phone...until the battery runs out.

And if they cannot get into the phone, they cant turn location services off.

So basically, i want this, so the phone will always be on, unless i enter the code to turn it off.

Powerguard is the answer here. It has a cost of $0.99 but it's worth it.

Powerguard Password Protects Your iPhone From Thieves [Jailbreak Tweak]

If you have SBSettings installed, then disable it in the lock screen, or change the way it pops up there or j[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]ust don't allow sbsettings to be able to be accessed from the lock screen, that'd help. And just keep a passcode lock on your phone.

Hope that helps.
[/COLOR]

Old thread im bumping , but i miss powerguard ,,,,,it isnt compatable with 7.0.4 YET !!

I havent been able to find anything that works like this for IOS 7 yet

Anyone have a suggestion ?

There is an app that will not let the phone be turned off while the screen is locked. If someone try's to power it off the camera triggers and sends the pic and location to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk