What's new

Turning off all notifications except ringer?

CSims5

Reaction score
I'm switching over to the Iphone from the droid and currently use an app that allows me to switch to a Night time mode, which turns off all email and text notifications but still allows the phone to ring. This is needed since I don't have a home phone. Is there an app for the Iphone that will do this ?
I have a Ipod touch and have searched for this but wasn't able to find anything.

Thanks.

No i don't know any app in the apps store capable of doing such a thing. What you can do is to manually select "None" tone in the sound settings for sms, emails, etc... every night before you sleep.

Or you can turn off WiFi & Cellular data , you will then only get phone calls and SMS .

I come from BlackBerry and the profiles is also what I miss the most with the iPhone.

There's an app called "Switches+" in the app store for $0.99, that acts as a shortcut to your most used switches in Settings. On a Jailbroken phone there's a app called SBSchedule that would allow you to make a profile, but last I checked, it's still not compatible with iOS 5, I use "Switches+ now and it works pretty well.

Thanks for the info.............sure would be cool if there was an app like Profile. It works great.