What's new

Iphone has cheated and made me fool...

@nish123
Your other post on the same topic in a different thread has been deleted.

Please use this thread for your replies. It'll make it less confusing to follow the discussion. Thank you.

It may be authorized to service the iPhone but only an Apple Store takes care of warranty work. Perhaps you told the Apple executive that you could not return the iPhone to an Apple Store and declined sending it to the Apple Store for warranty service.
In other countries, Apple did not have store anywhere in the country or region. (example: Singapore, Malaysia). They only have appointed premium reseller or authorised reseller where any apple warranty will be handle by appointed AASP(Apple authorised service provider). Because of this, AASP which not run by Apple have strict rules, not user friendly. Warranty for iphone adapter will be taking up around a month to have replacement.

In other countries, Apple did not have store anywhere in the country or region. (example: Singapore, Malaysia). They only have appointed premium reseller or authorised reseller where any apple warranty will be handle by appointed AASP(Apple authorised service provider). Because of this, AASP which not run by Apple have strict rules, not user friendly. Warranty for iphone adapter will be taking up around a month to have replacement.
If an Apple Authorized Service Provider provided such poor customer service, they wouldn't long remain a service provider. Apple prides itself on excellent customer service and wouldn't tolerate anything that could tarnish that reputation. Apple Service Programs - Apple Authorized Service Provider - Apple Support

Not necessarily. They are brave to do it because the terms and condition is backing up the AASP decision or process and procedure

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Not necessarily. They are brave to do it because the terms and condition is backing up the AASP decision or process and procedure

Exactly necessarily! Apple would flat out not let them get away with it.

Like i said, the terms and condition set by Apple allow them to do that. There is nothing wrong regarding their actions according to the law. Without Apple presence in several countries, AASP is acting on behalf of Apple, can do that which unfortunate for customer in those countries :) hope this explains.

Like i said, the terms and condition set by Apple allow them to do that. There is nothing wrong regarding their actions according to the law. Without Apple presence in several countries, AASP is acting on behalf of Apple, can do that which unfortunate for customer in those countries :) hope this explains.

Austria doesn't have an Apple Store, just AASP. There are no disadvantages compared to other countries.

If an Apple Authorized Service Provider provided such poor customer service, they wouldn't long remain a service provider. Apple prides itself on excellent customer service and wouldn't tolerate anything that could tarnish that reputation. Apple Service Programs - Apple Authorized Service Provider - Apple Support
The only problem is these Authorised centre are not giving correct information nor they are detecting the right issues. They are just charging half of the buying cost of the handset and willing to replace with new one. I don't understand why should I pay if its under warranty. And when they have clearly mentioned that its a hardware problem which is not related to the the small scratches on the handset.

I suggest you go online and initiate an official complaint.

Let us know the outcome, We would be very interested.