What's new

iPhone Forums Software Upgrade Problems & Issues Thread

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have upgraded iPhoneForums.net to a complete new forum platform. The new site will have additional features and work very well from a desktop, mobile device, or tablet without the need of an extra app. We are still working out the bugs and it will probably be a few days before things are running 100%. Please let us know if you are having any issues or problems with the site.

Thanks!

I like the new look. It seems that my "Likes Received" count has been lost, but I guess it's not the end of the world. Is there a way to disable the confirmation pop-up that you get when you click on "Mark Forums Read"?

Not able to log in through the app...is that dead....

I like the new look. It seems that my "Likes Received" count has been lost, but I guess it's not the end of the world. Is there a way to disable the confirmation pop-up that you get when you click on "Mark Forums Read"?

Hi Dave-we are still working on improvements for this new forum software. Hopefully with that the owners could address your inquiry.

Skimonkey ~

For everyone wondering about their "like" status, it has been replaced with Trophy points. If you click onto your trophy points, you will see the various trophies you can collect! Good luck. I will post a pic of the list shortly.

Trophy points are accumulated by the number of posts and "likes" you obtain. See the pic below...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407408704.097830.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407408819.514113.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet I'm looking forward to a seeing the new display. I was starting to worry about what was going on. Although I do find it a little funny that the iphone forum app doesn't work on iphone.

Sweet I'm looking forward to a seeing the new display. I was starting to worry about what was going on. Although I do find it a little funny that the iphone forum app doesn't work on iphone.
We had similar issues when iPad Forums was updated, the app no longer worked and there were a few speed bumps along the way before everything was up and running. There has been no information on whether or not the forum app will ever be updated to work with the new ZenForo forum software.