What's new

iPhone "Colorlays" - personalize your iPhone!

how much would it be to ship a carbon fiber back overlay for the ip4 to the uk.

^ shipping is free for orders over $20, otherwise it's $2.50 for shipping.

I am interested in the carbon fiber one too. I should wait to buy more accessories until I actually receive my iphone4 though. I have been going kind of crazy with the accessory purchases to not even have the phone in hand!

I am interested in the carbon fiber one too. I should wait to buy more accessories until I actually receive my iphone4 though. I have been going kind of crazy with the accessory purchases to not even have the phone in hand!

Lmao so have I, well I do have an iPhone 4 in possession, but it doesn't belong to me ^-^

Hi guys... to make browsing our products a bit easier we added a "Cell Phone" product section. We also now offer overlays to change the Apple logo!

Shown here is a black iPod 4 with a "Mint Blue" Apple overlay:

apple_logo_replacement_prv.jpg

Check everything out at GrafiXpressions - Express yourself in vinyl form!... !

Are these color lays removable later on without leaving any residue? I like the CF one for the back but I want to make sure it can be easily removed if needed.

Sure, just like the skins for cars you can just peel them off. No glue or sticky mess.

Here is the yellow. Looks Great Fits Great....... Im also getting the carbon fiber black & silver for the edges. I'll put up a few more pics then. ;)

Picture6.jpg

Picture9.jpg

wow, yellow looks GREAT! that will look really slick with a carbon back!

^ absolutely! in fact, we recommend it. Our back overlays will protect the back of the phone while the bumper will protect the sides. If the bumper makes the phone too bulky for you, we recommend our Band overlays to keep everything sleek.

My plan is to keep the overlays on until I get my vapor case. I'm pretty sure I can leave the overlays on still. It will cover the edges so prolly look pretty nice. :) (same with any bumper)