What's new

iPhone "Colorlays" - personalize your iPhone!

As promised some updated pics after having the overlays on for a few days. The few bubbles that were there after applying the overlays have now all but gone.

For me the overlays are a really good choice. Over the years I have rarely ever dropped my phones, so these overlays allow me to keep the phone as slim as normal, while adding a touch of colour to make it a bit more unique to me ;) and of course the biggest plus point is that I can now happily lay my phone down on the bar table or where ever and not worry about it picking up scratched on the back/sides/most of the front etc.

SAM_0456.jpg

SAM_0454.jpg

SAM_0453.jpg

SAM_0452.jpg

SAM_0451.jpg

You know what would be cool if they made a glow in the dark apple logo.
I'd definately buy one of them

You know what would be cool if they made a glow in the dark apple logo.
I'd definately buy one of them

I'm sure they do.

Only problem I find with the Apple logo's they sell is that because the logo's are really small, although they do stick, they tend to move about quite a bit under normal use.

Guess it's because of the pressure from your hand rubbing against the small logo. Tends not to stay in the right place for long so I haven't bothered with them.

I've looked everywhere and googled it, and haven't seen any. Where can you find a glow in the dark apple logo for iPhone 4?

I've looked everywhere and googled it, and haven't seen any. Where can you find a glow in the dark apple logo for iPhone 4?

Just mail this company. They can fix you up! They cut apple logos and have the glow vinyl. It's just not added to their site yet.

here are a few pics of the White colorlays, one with a white bumper installed and the other with a green bumper...

white_iphone4_colorlay_grfxp.jpg

white_iphone4_colorlay_grfxp2.jpg

Just mail this company. They can fix you up! They cut apple logos and have the glow vinyl. It's just not added to their site yet.

OHHH, I wish I knew this before I ordered! hmm, perhaps its not to late, they just had a brake... Gonna send them a mail right now

my new favorite Colorlays... Dark Smoke Transparent, gives is that black chrome look... stunning!!

iphone4_smoke.jpg

iphone4_smoke1.jpg

iphone4_smoke2.jpg

FYI, protect your iPhone 4 with GrafiXpressions.com Antenna Band Colorlays and the Rear Glass Colorlays so no case will have a chance to scratch your iPhone!

Be careful using any aftermarket cases... if you do not have protection and any dust / dirt gets under or inside your case the metal antenna band or rear glass WILL scratch. If you have protected the rear and sides with our Colorlays you will have absolutely nothing to worry about.

Grab them now at GrafiXpressions - Express yourself in vinyl form!...!