What's new

iPhone "Colorlays" - personalize your iPhone!

bump for more pictures of these installed!

I have just purchased one of these very useful "colorlays" in a matter of seconds ago. The process was simple, and the prices are very cheap (love the shipping costs!) However, there were no previews for each color, sadly. I could easily look the colors up in Google, but would have wanted to see them in picture. Ah, well, I was jetting for White anyways. Good product! Can't wait till I receive it!

Carbon/Dark Front/Back

Carbon Silver/Sides

As mentioned in the video I had a little issue with the fit of the front. Not enough to bother the camera but wasn't a perfect fit like my yellow one is. Overall a cool look and scratch protection with no added bulk.

Sorry about the audio guys it kinda stinks..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUj9ImEQQbQ[/ame]

Last edited:
^ awesome video, thanks so much for sharing. I replied to your PM about the fitment... i definitely want to look into it and address any issues you may have.

Got my retooled coverlays in. They fit great!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt0P_EFlGLA[/ame]

thanks for posting up the vid Dan! Those look GREAT! BTW, we have glow in the dark now as well!

I have to say the "carbon fiber silver" one looks the coolest. Too bad the site only displays the colors. It would have been nice if they showed images with the iPhone.

^ we do have a new page called "VinylByTheFoot" where you can see actual photos of our vinyl. We have a majority of the colors on that page and are working on getting the rest up soon!

www.grafixpressions.com

looks good, but you need to adjust the volume in the video its disturbed

Here's are some pictures of my iPhone 4.

Matte black back vinyl and orange sides, have matte vinyl on the front as well but I deleted the pic by mistake and couldn't be bothered to re-take it. Was fairly impressed with the fit. The side overlays don't line up perfect, needed some cutting/stretching in places. The back/front vinyl's fit perfectly. Couple of small bubbles which hopefully will come out over the next few days.

Also have matte black sides but like the orange at the mo.

Sorry the picture quality isn't the best. Was some dust about as well.

SAM_0432.jpg

SAM_0430.jpg

SAM_0433.jpg

I just ordered, and these guys are now an vacation. they claim to be back 2. Sep

Just a heads up

Just thought I would add that after a few days with the overlay on, the small bubbles you can see on the the second picture above have now completely ironed themselves out.

Just thought I would add that after a few days with the overlay on, the small bubbles you can see on the the second picture above have now completely ironed themselves out.
New pics with front included? pliiz :p