What's new

iPhone cases make pictures bad?

got my iPhone few days ago. i need a case! i dont wanna scratch it so can someone tell me where i could get cases or idk something for it

IMO. I'd buy the otterbox defender. it's nice but bulky and it's expensive ($49) but it does what it's designed to do

Last edited:
iCrank said:
IMO. I'd buy the otterbox defender. it's nice but bulky and it's expensive ($49) but it does what it's designed to do

Ditto. Also it fixes the flash bleeding into photos.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Their are many cases that cause this issue.

Its not an iphone design flaw causing this issue , its the case manufacturers not designing these cases properly.

I dont use a full case as such thus dont have the camera issue.

My set up is a rocket fish frame bumper with a sgp skin shield on the back. I prefer to have as much of the phones sleek looks on show as much as possible.

Last edited:
I would go with a snap together case u can find than @ target for 30$ make shore use screen protectors too!

iPotter said:
I would go with a snap together case u can find than @ target for 30$ make shore use screen protectors too!

You'll referring to the InCase's! I don't trust them

I have a Verizon phone I'd like to get a case for it that doesn't cause this so any help would be greatly appreciated. Otterbox is to big.

Yes incase the bottom half snaps off this protects and covers the charge port from crap getting in there believe me this is a problem for iPhone I looked in there the other day and saw a small pair of jeans ?!?.. Its from having this thing in my pocket. Lol