What's new

Iphone case

True but I notice on some forums nice cases that people like mybe some people can show off there cases on here to in lighten us on why they like there case

True but I notice on some forums nice cases that people like mybe some people can show off there cases on here to in lighten us on why they like there case

Yes, having a selection to look at can make choosing the case that's right for you easier.

Zoogue case.... It's rubbery and had no issues with it from a waist high drop from my pocket. Have a screen protector on it. Case has held up. Fairly cheap too.

$image-1286173329.jpg

😵😵😵😵😵 what the name where how much

Incepio stash back....think was like 30 or 40 don't remember. Comes with front and back protectors.

Which case protect the phone better between the Lifeproof case or the Otterbox defender. I am looking for a new case for my IPhone 5. Drop your opinions on which case is the best on the market even if it isn't Lifeproof or Otterbox

I used a lifeproof case and it was in my opinion low quality. No one could hear me made sounds muffled. You need to test it before you use it every time. I lean more towards otterbox.

😃 Soyakninja 😃

I had the lifeproof case on my 4s and now have it on my 5. I tried out the otter box but it was just to big with the case on. It is a really nice case. Otterbox now makes a waterproof case also for $99.00 on their website. Bit as I said I have the lifeproof case and love it.

I had the lifeproof case on my 4s and now have it on my 5. I tried out the otter box but it was just to big with the case on. It is a really nice case. Otterbox now makes a waterproof case also for $99.00 on their website. Bit as I said I have the lifeproof case and love it.

I just pickup the Lifeproof case. I went with that case, because living on New England it rain and snow here a lot and I just did the water test and it passed. I am very impressed if fact I went out and purchased a Lifeproof case for my IPad 4 as well... My only complaint is a lot of times when I am on the phone the person on the other end say they can't hear me

Otterbox really defends your iphone well. But I dont like the design, maybe because I want cutiee-cute cases? hahaha. So I'd go for a silicone rubber one, literally a "pink" one. hihihi ;)