What's new

Iphone case

kingjust

Reaction score
Which case protect the phone better between the Lifeproof case or the Otterbox defender. I am looking for a new case for my IPhone 5. Drop your opinions on which case is the best on the market even if it isn't Lifeproof or Otterbox

Well i use case which is made our of rubber, not very stylish but yes it is protective...
Plastic case mostly leave scratches on your iPhone...

Can't stand either. I'd vote none of the above. I do not have mine in a case. I carry mine in a wallet.Currently I'm diggin' the Pocket Wallet. Very good quality.

i dont use any case just a plain soft pouch from Capdase

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

I've also been known to carry it in an Oakley bag. You can get one for free in any Oakley store.

I've never used a life proof, but otterbox defenders are excellent for drops.

GS4/iPhone5

I have the life proof, for protection against my work environment it can't be beat. It gets wet in down pours, dropped into mud and puddles and keeps all dust out. It still slides into a pocket easy enough vs a rubber case.
The downside is it can be hard to hear when on the phone and when it's wet the touch screen is not as responsive. The positives out weigh the negatives for me so I use it. I had one on my 4s for almost 2 years and have one on my 5.

I have the life proof, for protection against my work environment it can't be beat. It gets wet in down pours, dropped into mud and puddles and keeps all dust out. It still slides into a pocket easy enough vs a rubber case.
The downside is it can be hard to hear when on the phone and when it's wet the touch screen is not as responsive. The positives out weigh the negatives for me so I use it. I had one on my 4s for almost 2 years and have one on my 5.

I notice lifeproof on my 5 no one can't hear me when I'm talking and I have to use an adaptor for my headphones so if I lose the adaptor I'm screwed outterbox for me

Which case protect the phone better between the Lifeproof case or the Otterbox defender. I am looking for a new case for my IPhone 5. Drop your opinions on which case is the best on the market even if it isn't Lifeproof or Otterbox

For my new iPhone 5, got the Mophie case at the Apple store. It uses a mini USB port the same as my bluetooth and other electronics so more convenient for me. Just saving from buying all new cables paid for the case. And it has a backup battery!

I have several cases for my iPhone 5, a Griffen Survivor, a Mophie juice pack air, and an Otterbox Armor. The Mophie was most useful when on iOS 7 beta 1, with the battery drain issues.

For my new iPhone 5, got the Mophie case at the Apple store. It uses a mini USB port the same as my bluetooth and other electronics so more convenient for me. Just saving from buying all new cables paid for the case. And it has a backup battery!

I have the Mophie battery pack. They have a case now for the iPhone 5, I use to have the Mophie case for my 4s

I second the Griffen Survivor case and I'm a big Otterbox person too... I think either of the two brands have awesome cases and I would recommend any of the Otterbox cases as all their styles are very protective...

Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF.net