What's new

iPhone carmea full of dust particles.

mac_juwel

Reaction score
hello,
is there an easy way to clean dust off the camera in my iPhone. I took it to Cuba and i think the sand dust got inside somehow.

mac_juwel said:
hello,
is there an easy way to clean dust off the camera in my iPhone. I took it to Cuba and i think the sand dust got inside somehow.

Only if you take off the back cover.

If you do take it off be careful you dont brake something.

I will go to a professional camera body washing shop to clean, so as to better protect your iPhone~

All you have to do is remove the bottom 2 screws and slide the back cover up. It comes right off. Then just clean the lens and the inside of the back cover.

All you have to do is remove the bottom 2 screws and slide the back cover up. It comes right off. Then just clean the lens and the inside of the back cover.

I'm getting Iphone 5 in November.
Maybe, You could open the slide, Screw the screws off and clean the lens through the inside & outside.

I'm getting Iphone 5 in November.
Maybe, You could open the slide, Screw the screws off and clean the lens through the inside & outside.

Not sure what your asking...if anything

Take it to service. You easily break it\, if you don't know what you are doing.

Regards, Ales