What's new

iPhone battery shortage

ConnieTwo

Reaction score
I wonder if you guys have found that sometimes our iPhone always quickly runs out of battery when we play games or talk too much. That makes me annoyed when I`m happily talking with my friends or family members. Would you have any ideas to solve it or something to improve it? I heard that a external battery for our iphone is a better way. However, which external battery is better? I learnt that SINOELE iPhone emergency battery from Internet. Does anyone know much about it? please help to introduce more. Thank you so much.

Those are good but I don't want to carry a cord around with it. And it's bigger then I like. I like the mycharge 1200. It's super small, light, and no cords or wires. It's a direct plug in to your phone and it immediately starts charging. The only negative is that it only gives you about a 40-45% extra charge on your battery (iphone 4s) After that the mycharge is drained. Still, it's plenty extra to get you through 24-36 hours without a wall charger. And it's the size of a pack of gum and no cords or wires.

***Deleted Outside Link*** here it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get the Mophie Juice pack plus. It will double your actual battery life 100%

Hey, also get some info about sinoele from google, seems there comes a new innovation calls iphone power station, more fasionable and easy operation. Best charger for lazy guys, just connect the charger with your iPhone, then it works.hahaha, you can try. $-V8-F.jpg