What's new

iPhone App Requirement [Very Urgent] ---

proindigo

Reaction score
Hello my fellow members. I have a case-scenario which I am going to describe in the next few lines. It'll try to keep it as objective and accurate as possible.

There is an existing application in ASP.Net and a database in sql server residing on a server. Now in my iPhone app. there should be a login screen where the user will provide username and password and click button. The app. will connect through internet to the sql database on the server and try to authenticate the user. On successful authentication the user will be redirected to a dashboard where the other details pertaining to his account will be displayed alongwith a navigation menu et all.

Can you tell me whether this is feasible? If so how do I approach the task. Please guide me through the initial steps of developing something like this. I need this very badly. I am just a beginner [noob] in terms of iPhone technology. Actually I am an ASP.Net developer, just migrating to iPhone technology. I am using Monodevelop with C#. Also please tell me how I can make my app look as sassy and glamorous as possible with colors and background images as possible.

Look forward to receiving some active help and guidance on this matter. Thanks again.
Cheers!

You are really in the wrong forum for these kinds of things.

I would joint the iOS SDK forum where you can get proper information about developing for the iOS platform. This forum is fo iOS "users" that comes here to get help with random problems........Not to learn how to code for iOS properly. Just the wrong firum for those types of questions. Find a devlopers forum where everyone can chime in......as opposed to here, where only a couple devopers reside.......if that.