What's new

Iphone and a pc?

amyinnc

Reaction score
is a mac the only easy way to do music and ringtones on the iphone? My husband has a mac, but is out of town. i want new ringtones on my iphone..is tunes and a mac the only way to do it?

Any other ways I can get free ringtones without using itunes and mac? Thanks!

is a mac the only easy way to do music and ringtones on the iphone? My husband has a mac, but is out of town. i want new ringtones on my iphone..is tunes and a mac the only way to do it?

Any other ways I can get free ringtones without using itunes and mac? Thanks!

you're going to have to sync with whatever computer you used. there are some apps in the appstore that lets you create ringtones from songs on your phone but it requires you to sync using itunes.
also if you know how to ssh into a phone you can store ringtones on your phone that way

Jailbreaking your phone can get you some ringtones or as Crank said there is an app that can make your already songs on your phone into ringers. As far as putting new stuff on itunes will be needed, you can do it with a PC or MAC really doesn't matter.

i would say doing them on the pc is the easiset way, if you download a ringtone maker you can just sync the files straight to your iphone after- easy! the 4media one is pretty solid, check it out if that pc is the way you want to go 4Media | Facebook