What's new

Iphone alarms

jtrain907

Reaction score
Can several alarms on my phone wear the battery down? I have about 10 (heavy sleeper) and my battery is horrible. Worse than my friends iPhones. I turned them off over spring break and my battery seemed amazing. Is it the alarms?

I can't imagine the alarms making that much of an impact on battery life. Have you made any other changes such as turning some location services off?

jtrain907 said:
Can several alarms on my phone wear the battery down? I have about 10 (heavy sleeper) and my battery is horrible. Worse than my friends iPhones. I turned them off over spring break and my battery seemed amazing. Is it the alarms?

Don't think the alarms have much to do with it..you might have stuff running in the background running it down.you could always back up and restore in iTunes..that should in theory correct It..if not you might have to go to an apple store

I always close my apps in multitasking. Yes, I have some things on location. Basically just my weather widget. I've come to a conclusion it's mostly just the poor service I have at school. It's on 1X quite frequently.