What's new

How To Activate Alarm When iPhone Is Turned Off

Thirty

Reaction score
Newbie here, i just registered few seconds ago...

It's quite strange that the alarm will be inactive when iPhone is turned off: I don't want to be dusturned during night so I have to turn my iPhone off, but I hope it can still be an alarm.

Idea? Thanks!

If you are on the latest version of iOS you can use the Do Not Disturb feature, the email, text, etc notifications will be silent whilst this is switched on but the alarm will still work......I use this all the time.....

$image-3864876348.jpg

The Archangel

Or you can just "flick" the mute switch to MUTE....alarm will still sound...and a peaceful sleep for all....

Or you can just "flick" the mute switch to MUTE....alarm will still sound...and a peaceful sleep for all....
Unless your phone is also set to vibrate on silent, may still be enough to wake you up.

The "Do Not Disturb" feature is, IMO, the best feature added to iOS 6. When people set it properly... it resolves all the issues w/ unwanted calls, texts and notifications waking you up. Sliding to mute works for most people, yes. However, most iPhone users have vibration turned on when muted.... which can wake light sleepers.

To answer your question directly... there is no way for an alarm to sound while your iPhone is turned off.
Newbie here, i just registered few seconds ago...

It's quite strange that the alarm will be inactive when iPhone is turned off: I don't want to be dusturned during night so I have to turn my iPhone off, but I hope it can still be an alarm.

Idea? Thanks!