What's new

iPhone adapter

Tech_Fanatic

Reaction score
Hi, one of my family members have an iphone 11. They have the standard triangular iphone adapter. The phone chargers slow due to this. I want to purchase a fast adapter. Is there a fast adapter with a usb a type port? I don’t want to purchase a usb c type cable because I will need a usb c type adapter.

What do you mean by a triangular adapter? No iPhone ever shipped with a triangular shaped adapter. You can get fast charging with an iPhone 11 but you will need the 30w USBC charger and the Lightning to USBC cable.

What do you mean by a triangular adapter? No iPhone ever shipped with a triangular shaped adapter. You can get fast charging with an iPhone 11 but you will need the 30w USBC charger and the Lightning to USBC cable.
This adapter:
22945646-7CB8-499E-BCAD-B53D065BAE10.png

Thanks for the photo of the UK adapter. You’ll still have to get the USBC charger and USBC to lightning cable to get fast charging with your iPhone 11.
Oh ok. I went to my local phone shop and the guy there said that I could buy an adapter that’s similar to the usb c type adapter, its fast and you can use the normal usb port on it. I forgot to ask what the adapter is called. I was wondering if anyone on here would know.

The iPhone 11 comes with the lightning to USBC cable in the box. The adapter you mention would not be an official Apple product. You could check the Apple online store to see if they have any third party chargers that would work with the iPhone 11.

It was a second hand phone. And the person gave the standard usb charger cable. He was meant to give a usb c type cable but didn’t realise😬 Yes the guy in the shop told me this name. It began with M I think. Like Motorolla I think. He said it’s equivalent to the usb c type adapters

Hi, one of my family members have an iphone 11. They have the standard triangular iphone adapter. The phone chargers slow due to this. I want to purchase a fast adapter. Is there a fast adapter with a usb a type port? I don’t want to purchase a usb c type cable because I will need a usb c type adapter.

You wanna get the C-Type adapter and charging cord it’s worth the investment. I use it plugged into my wall and both my iPad and iPhone charge to full battery in less then half a hour. But be careful  released notes saying fast charging too much degrades the battery health