What's new

IPhone 8 soon to be mine.

Atomic77

Reaction score
My Iphone 6 is starting to get dated for what I need it for my favorite game Pokemon Go so a good friend of mine is going to be giving me her unlocked Iphone 8 as she has upgraded to a Iphone 11. I should be getting the old phone as soon as she is able to get her new one working.

I have the iPhone 8 and love it!
It’s nice to go from a 6 with 16 GB to the 8 with 64 GB [emoji1303]Not worried it’s going to crash with every update. Enjoy [emoji6]

I got my 6 as soon as they came out.
Like 2012....So they may have upgraded.
I ran a business with my iPhone 6 and never had issue until the GB ran out.
I Love [emoji3590] My IPhone 8...I hope you’ll feel the same regarding yours. Looking forward to upgrading again in a few years [emoji847]

Yeah they probably had different configurations of the 6. I didn't have a iphone until christmas 2018. Im hoping that moving myself to the 8 goes smooth as I don't know all that much about them.

Not a whole lot different from the 6

The last I heard from the friend the iPhone might be coming over tonight. The Friend just got there new phone up and running.

I finally got my iPhone 8 working. Turns out it was locked had to go to the AT&T site to get it to switch over to Total Wireless.

I think so because all the stuff that i had on it is on this phone.

When I got my new iPhone 8 a month or so ago. I had to go to the AT&T store.
My 6s had all my info in the cloud where my cousin who I purchased the new iPhone 8 from because she couldn’t pay her bill basically....had backed her info on ITunes.
So I needed her password for iTunes to unlock her information to clean the 8 and transfer my information from 6s to 8 with all my information. It was a process.
Took a few hours to complete.
I love my new iPhone 8. It’s a step up from the 6s, but not THAT much different.