What's new

iPhone 8 Plus Case Reviews & Accessories

I’m using the under armor case and so far so good. I wanted something to protect the glass. Usually tech 21 is my go to, but I am really happy with this one. I also picked up a speck case too... always got to have a spare [emoji6]

Does the 7plus case fit the 8plus? Most of the vendors on amazon sell the same case for both. I have the trianium case and it’s kind a tight.

Does the 7plus case fit the 8plus? Most of the vendors on amazon sell the same case for both. I have the trianium case and it’s kind a tight.
I think it depends what version the case is. If you read the discription some say late 2017 iPhone 7 Plus / iPhone 8 Plus. My old 7 Plus Case is too tight

The case fits but if you have an 8 plus it will cover the flash and part of the lense. I bought a Yesgo clear case for mine. Very nice.

I apologize if this is a stupid question but... Are the iPhone 8 plus and 6 plus the same dimensions? They look similar from what I’ve seen, but I know the rear is glass. The reason I ask is because I have a Defender 6 plus case. Thanks

Just ordered the 8 Plus, upgrading from a 6. I had a Tech21 case for my 6, was really happy with that. It didn’t leave marks on the phone, durable, easy to take on and off. So I think I’m going to stick with the Tech21 brand and order one that will fit the 8 Plus and also a different style and color than I had for my 6. Any word if the Tech21 cases need to be removed for wireless charging? I like that the cases can be removed easily if need be for better wireless charging capabilities.

Just ordered the 8 Plus, upgrading from a 6. I had a Tech21 case for my 6, was really happy with that. It didn’t leave marks on the phone, durable, easy to take on and off. So I think I’m going to stick with the Tech21 brand and order one that will fit the 8 Plus and also a different style and color than I had for my 6. Any word if the Tech21 cases need to be removed for wireless charging? I like that the cases can be removed easily if need be for better wireless charging capabilities.

Have you received your phone and case yet? If so, how do you like it?

I ended up buying one of the new silicone cases from Apple.com

IMG_0076.JPG

I’m the same way, I like to be able to remove them easily. So far, I really like this case. The buttons feel the same as they do without a case and the exterior is grippy, but not too grippy to be able to go in and out of your jeans pocket easily. I’m trying to decide if I want to buy Alpha Glass for the front now.