What's new

IPHONE 7 WONT RESTORE OR UPDATE

SAMMIE

Reaction score
I downloaded a software update 2 weeks ago; but now my phone wont turn on or communicate with itunes ! Please help !

I downloaded a software update 2 weeks ago; but now my phone wont turn on or communicate with itunes ! Please help !

Does your computer make a sound when you connect your phone to it?

If your iphone 7 won't turn on after a software update, it's best to contact Apple support. I just downloaded ios 12.2 on my iphone 6 & the phone works fine, so yours should be, too. Had a firewall hassle at first but I fixed that so everything went smoothly after that.

If your iphone 7 won't turn on after a software update, it's best to contact Apple support. I just downloaded ios 12.2 on my iphone 6 & the phone works fine, so yours should be, too. Had a firewall hassle at first but I fixed that so everything went smoothly after that.

Mine died after updating to 12.2. I had to press and hold a combination of buttons to get it to the Apple logo and then my PC to recognize it. Then started fresh with iTunes.

Hold the volume down and power button until the Apple logo appears then let go of the buttons. If that doesn’t work, do the same but keep holding the buttons until the phone goes into DFU mode, then plug it into your computer and restore it. Hope you get it resolved. If all else fails get ahold of apple.

Hold the volume down and power button until the Apple logo appears then let go of the buttons. If that doesn’t work, do the same but keep holding the buttons until the phone goes into DFU mode, then plug it into your computer and restore it. Hope you get it resolved. If all else fails get ahold of apple.
How do i get my iphone 7 to go into ZDFU mode ??