What's new

iPhone 6 plus iMessages

tim56

Reaction score
Hi
I did a search on here with no results found. I use my iMessage all the time to text with Friends and family and I deleted some. does anyone know if there is app the I can buy or is free that will recover my deleted text Messages? Thank you

Hi
I did a search on here with no results found. I use my iMessage all the time to text with Friends and family and I deleted some. does anyone know if there is app the I can buy or is free that will recover my deleted text Messages? Thank you
I'm afraid that once you delete your messages from iMessage they're gone forever. There's no app or anything else that can recover them. Your only hope is if anybody you sent those deleted messages to still has copies of them on their devices.

Do you use a second Apple device with Continuity enabled, so you receive the messages on that other device as well?

When I remove text messages from my iPhone, these messages are still there on my iPad and my MacBook, until I delete them there as well. I don't know if it should work that way, but if it's a glitch in my settings, I'm quite happy about it. I needed it a few times since I've detected it.

Hi J. A. Thank you

Hi Nancybout thank you