What's new

Iphone 6 peak performance capability issue

Kiko otero

Reaction score
CF51FF86-1376-4AE6-8D43-487E604050B7.png
a month ago i replace my iphone 6 battery hoping to get a normal peak performance but i dont get it exept i got your battery’s health is significantly degraded. Can someone help me thankyou

Did Apple replace the battery? If Apple replaces the battery there should be a warranty on the battery replacement. If you replaced the battery yourself Apple will not fix the problem.

Welcome to iPhone Forums!

After replacing the battery you might have to calibrate the battery meter. Charge your device to 100 %, then let it discharge or use it until it shuts down. Then charge it again to 100 % without interruption.

It it’s still the same, you might have to reconsider your choice of replacement battery. Poor quality replacement batteries may give contradicting results.

Did Apple replace the battery? If Apple replaces the battery there should be a warranty on the battery replacement. If you replaced the battery yourself Apple will not fix the problem.
A Third party replaced my battery

Welcome to iPhone Forums!

After replacing the battery you might have to calibrate the battery meter. Charge your device to 100 %, then let it discharge or use it until it shuts down. Then charge it again to 100 % without interruption.

It it’s still the same, you might have to reconsider your choice of replacement battery. Poor quality replacement batteries may give contradicting results.
Owww okay thankyou for the help i so the only choice is to replace my battery again using high quality

First off let me say sorry to hear about your issue. From what you have described, you most likely got an old battery or one that is of very low quality. Yes there is a difference between what an Apple Store or authorized Apple repair center will use to replace your battery versus what a third party may or will use. IMO, it’s not worth the little bit of savings, if any, to not get it done at one of the above places that are authorized to do so. I do know that there is definitely a difference in batteries as to how good they perform under load. That third party place you went to obviously must use some cheap batteries and thus they will pass this along to you in the form of being cheaper possibly. It only about $40 I believe to have it done by Apple or somewhere like Best Buy that is an authorized Apple Repair Center. You will no doubt get a much higher quality battery from one of these places versus the third party shop. Although they may look the same, I can guarantee you they are not the same inside. I have an older 6s plus that I gave to a co-worker and she had the battery replaced by Best Buy, she now has 100% battery capacity and no issues with the phone saying the battery is of low quality or not capable of performing to it fullest. So Yes, get that battery replaced as soon as possible as to not possibly damage your phone. JMHO.