What's new

iPhone 6 credit

dave307

Reaction score
Good morning to all.
Bought a apple card yesterday for the value of £15. I used the camera function to read the strip on the card to redeem.Now on the phone it shows £4 I thought that is should read 15 plus the 4 that was already on the phone.
Went into iTunes there it shows the total of £19. Does it take a while to sync to the phone?.
Any info Please.

It shouldn't take any while at all. As long as iTunes shows the correct total you're good to go.

Oddly, my balance doesn't show the same on all my devices. I just recently added to mine via cc and can only see the change on my X and my iPad Pro II. My other devices show the old balance

Oddly, my balance doesn't show the same on all my devices. I just recently added to mine via cc and can only see the change on my X and my iPad Pro II. My other devices show the old balance
Try signing to your iTunes account on the other devices, it should then show the correct balance.

Last edited:
So... signing out involved turning off Find My Phone, removing all iCloud information, entering my iPhone passcode and now I am trying to log back in. Big mistake!

Update II, finally back up and it's there. Not sure I'm going through this on all the rest of my devices, too much.

All you should have had to do was scroll to the bottom of the iTunes Store home page on your device and tap on the Apple ID button, then tap on View Apple ID. In the next pop up, Sign into the iTunes Store.
Once you go back to the iTunes Store home page the correct store credit balance should be showing.

Last edited: