What's new

Iphone 6 acting crazy

mike1

Reaction score
Since the latest IOS update a few days ago, my iphone is doing wierd things.
1-My messages icon shows "3" as though there are 3 un-viewed messages. Not the case.
2-When viewing my photos, I go to the deleted section. There are about 20 photos. I select the ones I want to permanantly delete. I select 4 then when I actually press the delete button-it wants to confirm deletion of 44! I don't even have 44 in the deleted file! The local ATT store says they have no idea why it's doing that.

Try the usual troubleshooting fixes: restarting, force closing apps and force starting (rebooting), in case you haven't done that yet.

Did you update over the air (Settings - General - Software Update), or did you use iTunes for updating?

Man I am glad I am having no issues. My iPhone 6 is working like a charm and is faster than it was with the previous IOS 9. It is just smoother and so many more options!! Gotta love them IOS updates, especially a completely new one! I'll be picking up an IPhone 7 plus soon. Let the beta testers get all the bugs worked out. This phone still looks pretty new as it has been in a case since the day I bought it. It seem a couple case changes, but always from one to the other after a good cleaning. Anyways, can't wait for the waterproof one. You can always have one done with Liquipel, but that isn't the same as Apple doing it!!