What's new

Iphone 6 acting crazy

mike1

Reaction score
Since the latest IOS update a few days ago, my iphone is doing wierd things.
1-My messages icon shows "3" as though there are 3 un-viewed messages. Not the case.
2-When viewing my photos, I go to the deleted section. There are about 20 photos. I select the ones I want to permanantly delete. I select 4 then when I actually press the delete button-it wants to confirm deletion of 44! I don't even have 44 in the deleted file! The local ATT store says they have no idea why it's doing that.

J. A.

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try the usual troubleshooting fixes: restarting, force closing apps and force starting (rebooting), in case you haven't done that yet.

Did you update over the air (Settings - General - Software Update), or did you use iTunes for updating?

Reaction score
Man I am glad I am having no issues. My iPhone 6 is working like a charm and is faster than it was with the previous IOS 9. It is just smoother and so many more options!! Gotta love them IOS updates, especially a completely new one! I'll be picking up an IPhone 7 plus soon. Let the beta testers get all the bugs worked out. This phone still looks pretty new as it has been in a case since the day I bought it. It seem a couple case changes, but always from one to the other after a good cleaning. Anyways, can't wait for the waterproof one. You can always have one done with Liquipel, but that isn't the same as Apple doing it!!

Most reactions