What's new

iphone 5

braggs

Reaction score
so I jailbroke my iphone 5 with evasion 7.I have a AT&T phone but would like to use a T-Mobile carrier.When you jailbreak it isn't it suppose to unlock it to use with any gsm carrier.Is there something that needs to be installed please help thanks!

Jailbreaking and unlocking are two different procedures. One does not affect the other. There are no software unlocks available. The only ways to unlock your device is to buy an IMEI/carrier unlocking service, which can be free if you meet specific requirements, or, you'd have to buy an interposer to slip between the SIM and the SIM tray to unlock.

Will a R-Sim 9 Pro bypass the apple id.Have a phone that is locked with it?

Nothing will bypass the AppleID. Interposers will bypass activation with the supplied activation SIM, but will not the AppleID authentication

Will a R-Sim 9 Pro bypass the apple id.Have a phone that is locked with it?
Unless you can have the original owner input his Apple ID and password, the phone will remain locked and useless to you.

Apple has very strong security on passwords and there is no way to bypass that.

Will iphone backup extract help in any way to get the persons email address off of the phone to politely send them a email to delete from their icloud account.Is not stolen and is not under warranty.Person forgot to delete from account.

Will iphone backup extract help in any way to get the persons email address off of the phone to politely send them a email to delete from their icloud account.Is not stolen and is not under warranty.Person forgot to delete from account.

You can't backup a device that cannot access the Springboard. On attempt to activate the device, the person's AppleID should be present, and only the password field should be blank.