What's new

Iphone 5 wont stop sync photos, please Help!!

ichi

Reaction score
We tried to copy all photos from my girlfriends old iphone 4 to the new iphone 5 with a software called copytrans photo. First we saved the photos to a PC, then we copied all (somewhat over 1300 photos) to the iphone 5. Everything seemed to work all right, but finally we ended up with an iphone, wont stop synchronizing the photos. If she tries to look at the photos, she has taken, she only gets a page, showing the "wheel" and a message, 119/1422 syncing (she has taken 119 photos since our try to transfer the old photos to the phone). It is quite annoying. I already contacted the maker of the software and they found an error in the log-files. Although the program said, everything went fine, the connection between PC and iphone was interrupted somehow, before the end of the transfer (the physical connection was definitely not interrupted, I was sitting at the PC all the time, and that was the only software running on a newly re-installed windows 7), strangely enough, the log files say at the end, that the transfer was completed without an error!
We would like to make another try to copy the photos to the iphone, but we should stop that syncing before. Several restarts doesn't help and the iphone is doing that since two weeks ... Is there a way to stop it????
Any help is welcome! Thanks!!!

Nobody with an idea? I really don't know how could we stop that syncing message on the phone.

In the meantime we were resetting (pushing the home and the on/off switch at the same time for 10 s) the device twice, but it didn't help either. Any other hint? The official apple support was very disappointing ...