What's new

iPhone 5 without case

DRad2003

Reaction score
I dropped my 4 so many times. All I had was a screen protector. Only thing that happened was a small nick in the bottom right corner. I'm not taking that chance with my 5. My friend shattered the back of her 4 the first day she had it. Many other friends did as well. Good thing it was just the back.

ucozer

Reaction score
You a case because it will protect your ip verry good .

mmoy

Reaction score
I got mine the first day they came out and haven't used a case and have had no problems with it. I'm very careful with the phone and have a special pocket in my jacket for it.

Apple.Eric

Reaction score
Trust me the front screen breaks just as easy as the for 4S just the back isn't glass so it saves you that!! I broke the screen On my iPhone 5 about two weeks ago. It slipped out of my hand when putting it in my pocket but that was the single only time I have ever dropped it! I have black-tie insurance So I normally get a replacement within 48 hours but because they have no refurbished models yet when it's this new it was on backorder And I had to wait. They told me if they didn't have one within 10 days that they would replace it with a brand-new one in the box Which unbelievably they actually did. Just tracked it and it will be in tomorrow by 10:30....finally!!

kingnba6

Reaction score
the only time i ran my iphones without cases was when they had a full clear protector on them. and thats the first thing i do on all of them.

chazzw

Reaction score
As a rule I allways get a case for my iPhones, and I ALLWAYS use a screen protector. Any phone that will cost £600 to replace deserves a little protection IMO.

Chronics

Reaction score
I heard that iphone 5 housing paint are getting peel. So it's better to use back cover or case.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Chronics said:
I heard that iphone 5 housing paint are getting peel. So it's better to use back cover or case.

The metal surfaces of the iPhone 5 aren't painted, but anodized. The sharp angles at the edge of the back are, however, subject to quicker wear, leaving the iPhone with a worn appearance.

Last edited:

greenyoga

Reaction score
As i ordered my new iPhone 5, the following instant thing is to get a powerful skin protector for it,i will never let my iPhone run without a case on,so i ordered a tough aluminum bumper case on slickfans.com,received last week,i think the bumper case is the best case for iPhone 5,cool looking and strong protection...

Most reactions