What's new

A good LifeProof lite case?

jprint

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good case that's kind of a LifeProof lite case for the iPhone 6S?

I've got insurance for my phone, but want to protects it against damage -- drops, scratches, and the elements, including some water resistance (I occasionally do water sports in the summer). I'd like to get something durable, but not too bulky -- and a case that doesn't limit the phone's sound quality or screen ability.

What would be a good solution? I welcome any ideas / suggestion...

Thanks!

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good case that's kind of a LifeProof lite case for the iPhone 6S?

I've got insurance for my phone, but want to protects it against damage -- drops, scratches, and the elements, including some water resistance (I occasionally do water sports in the summer). I'd like to get something durable, but not too bulky -- and a case that doesn't limit the phone's sound quality or screen ability.

What would be a good solution? I welcome any ideas / suggestion...

Thanks!
The latest Lifeproof cases are fully waterproof and are not too bulky at all. You don't want to cut corners on a waterproof case.

The latest Lifeproof cases are fully waterproof and are not too bulky at all. You don't want to cut corners on a waterproof case.

Thanks very much. My feeling is that it might be necessary to drop $90 on a LifeProof case -- especially since I've got insurance! Seems excessive to have a ballistic case and insurance, no? Hence the question of trying to find a case that might represent a decent balance. Any other ideas / suggestions?

Thanks!

I just saw this new case that has several accessories for sports and cars, it looks protective too. They have some pretty good reviews, might be worth checking out if you get a new S7 or if you have an S6 or an iPhone.

I just saw this new case that has several accessories for sports and cars, it looks protective too. They have some pretty good reviews, might be worth checking out if you get a new S7 or if you have an S6 or an iPhone.

What is the case? You didn't include it. Thanks!

I've been thinking about the LifeProof Fre myself. I predict that the upcoming spring/summer I will be outdoors more, so I really want to protect my iPhone even though I have insurance. I really like this combination [emoji1484][emoji848][emoji4].

30ebbd73d549444fab177d9b8543374c.jpg

1543a480c917a832d34a9b41aac15c91.jpg

Right now Amazon had the 6s Plus LifeProof Fre for $$66.19 and the Encased Belt Clip for $19.99.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

I've been thinking about the LifeProof Fre myself. I predict that the upcoming spring/summer I will be outdoors more, so I really want to protect my iPhone even though I have insurance. I really like this combination [emoji1484][emoji848]

Right now Amazon had the 6s Plus LifeProof Fre for $$66.19 and the Encased Belt Clip for $19.99.

I've seen the case in person and it seems to be solid ...plus the case seemed slimmer than I thought for these type cases ...

6s Plus [emoji390]

I've seen the case in person and it seems to be solid ...plus the case seemed slimmer than I thought for these type cases ...

6s Plus [emoji390]

I agree. The slim profile of the LifeProof Fre is what caught my attention. I'm still kinda on the fence, I'm not sure I really need that much protection.

I agree. The slim profile of the LifeProof Fre is what caught my attention. I'm still kinda on the fence, I'm not sure I really need that much protection.

Yup ...I'm always going slim and not really of use for that protection ....morphie has a nice one with extra battery built in just the price is 130 ...at least you have extra power ...though I'm sure not as slim ...

6s Plus [emoji390]

Yup ...I'm always going slim and not really of use for that protection ....morphie has a nice one with extra battery built in just the price is 130 ...at least you have extra power ...though I'm sure not as slim ...

6s Plus [emoji390]

LifeProof Fre Power ($149) is nice as well plus waterproof but not quite as slim as the original Fre.

5923fb46fdb9068ebc844cabe823bc6b.jpg

85ec14a6147daad84c3e97b28d992379.jpg

I've been thinking about the LifeProof Fre myself. I predict that the upcoming spring/summer I will be outdoors more, so I really want to protect my iPhone even though I have insurance. I really like this combination [emoji1484][emoji848][emoji4].

30ebbd73d549444fab177d9b8543374c.jpg

1543a480c917a832d34a9b41aac15c91.jpg

Well I went ahead and pulled the trigger and purchased both of these. I got a great deal on both [emoji1417][emoji1476][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I went ahead and pulled the trigger and purchased both of these. I got a great deal on both [emoji1417][emoji1476][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please let us see your iPhone in the cases so we can see how good it looks.