What's new

iPhone 5 Rumors Verizon iPhone 1.2Ghz 3.7 Display Internal Antenna

I would say if there is an iphone 5, it could only be launched next year since iphone 4 white colour is still not available yet till late this year.

well so far four years in a row the cycle of release has beent he same, announced first week in june released in july up to september in other countries.... so its safe to say the same will happen next year also, i doubt apple will stop but you never know. nothing is ever 100% with apple. but imo its very likely

By the time the Iphone 5 comes out it'll be outdated right away. Motorola has a 1.5 ghz planned be December. And HTC has a 1.2 ghz phone with a 4inch screen coming before that. So I doubt the next iPhone will be a success. My Droid Incredible has a 3.7 inch screen with a 1.2 processor also. So unless they bring some BIG new feature, there's no way I'll be getting another iPhone. If it's on Verizon, we have a better variety of Droid Phones by then too. I know these are rumors, but the only reason to buy one would be the reason to say, " I have an Iphone"

Why would a 1.5 GHz or 1.2GHz processor make an iPhone outdated / obsolete, they'll only underclock the 1.5 and 1.2 processors anyway to save battery life, all the 1.x and so on are just numbers. I'll bet the next line up of phones powered by more than 1GHz are just as fast as current 1GHz processors.

Not a hardcore fan of either type of smartphone, I use Android powered handsets regularly and have an iPhone 4 as my own. I'm not an Apple worhsipper or an Android slater, but your comment makes no sense.

By the time Apple does release an iPhone 5 they'll just ship it with a 1.5 anyway.

The reason I bought an iPhone is because I am a web developer and the number of apps I can use, i.e. online marketing apps, wordpress apps, css apps and php apps is unparalleled. The reason I switched from Android is because although it is more open, and i'll admit I had more freedom and could use my phone outside 'Apple's Bubble', is because of the app marketplace.

If and when the iPhone comes to Verizon AT&T will essentially go out of business lol kind of sad but I have verizon and have been waiting for the release for quite a long time...

I heard iphone 5 rumours that iPhone 5 coming in January but it can not be true because apple still has a agreement with at&t. I am very very happy with my iphone 4[/B][/URL] a better camera and retina display.

you heard WRONG when do apple EVER release in january? lies more lies

yes we are all happy with our iphone 4s well most of us any way..

If and when the iPhone comes to Verizon AT&T will essentially go out of business lol kind of sad but I have verizon and have been waiting for the release for quite a long time...

AT&T will not go out of business just because another company gets the iphone. They will probably loose business to some extent but not go under. They will have their loyal followers that wont be jumping to verizon. It would most likely be the people that were on Verizon initially and went to AT&T for the iphone and people that are just fed up with the AT&T coverage. Its all a gamble, who knows what will happen. It could totally be another rumor.

its legal and dev team found a hardware jailbreak that apple wont be able to fix.. in your face apple. i bet steve is angry about that.