What's new

iPhone 5 Rumors Verizon iPhone 1.2Ghz 3.7 Display Internal Antenna

at the wwdc when they had wifi problems so many ppl connected and the net was slow the man shouted VERIZON lol apple know ppl want verizon in america. easier said then done i bet when every one else uses gsm. but they should look after their own first before others and provide them americans with choice.

I understand the yearly June release at the WWDC, but the news is indicating a Jan 2011 release for the "iPhone 5" which would go against Apple's standard June release cycle as you stated.

I understand the yearly June release at the WWDC, but the news is indicating a Jan 2011 release for the "iPhone 5" which would go against Apple's standard June release cycle as you stated.

Not really sure what news sources your following but... I don't think a few months is enough to come up with a new product.....

I agree and think most of the news is just hype and speculation to get hits on their websites.

Top10.com » News » iPhone 5 rumours surface

"The iPhone 5 is being developed with all new hardware and some exciting new software, a source told Dvice. It will apparently differ significantly from the iPhone 4 and will thus be launched under a totally new name, possibly as early as January next year."

oh ok, well your right, no way will they release in jan, 5 months isent enough time

Why would Apple redesign the iPhone for Verizon? They are too cheap, it will be what ever version they have laying around, if and when Verizon ever gets the iPhone.

Last edited:
I predict eventually they will build this phone to bend to the contour of the body. With the new OLED screens getting perfected to last longer, and the ability to bend with true 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio. How cool would it be to have a phone which can be extended flat for touch screen function, or curved forming to the pocket or body, eg. perhaps around the arm, without the need of a pocket.

By the time the Iphone 5 comes out it'll be outdated right away. Motorola has a 1.5 ghz planned be December. And HTC has a 1.2 ghz phone with a 4inch screen coming before that. So I doubt the next iPhone will be a success. My Droid Incredible has a 3.7 inch screen with a 1.2 processor also. So unless they bring some BIG new feature, there's no way I'll be getting another iPhone. If it's on Verizon, we have a better variety of Droid Phones by then too. I know these are rumors, but the only reason to buy one would be the reason to say, " I have an Iphone"

By the time the Iphone 5 comes out it'll be outdated right away. Motorola has a 1.5 ghz planned be December. And HTC has a 1.2 ghz phone with a 4inch screen coming before that. So I doubt the next iPhone will be a success. My Droid Incredible has a 3.7 inch screen with a 1.2 processor also. So unless they bring some BIG new feature, there's no way I'll be getting another iPhone. If it's on Verizon, we have a better variety of Droid Phones by then too. I know these are rumors, but the only reason to buy one would be the reason to say, " I have an Iphone"

agreed 100%. but lets not turn this into a droid vs iphone discussion cause we know where its gonna end up :)

Ok ok enough of the this vs that..... There are plenty of media outlets that have already beat this to death....

I would not wait for much of one, iPhone 2007 to the 3G there was no point getting it, 3G to the 3GS no point, 3GS to 4 maybe yes but I doubt 4 to what ever the next will be either. I'm holding out for the 6 unless apple surprise us with huge updates, not likely

July of 2011 is a given release date as all iPhones have been released then after announcement at the wwdc in June

well apple bring things late like 5mp camera but i had a nokia 5mp camera and none of them even compared to even iphones 2mp camera so they may bring these features late but they do a very good job of it when they do

well apple bring things late like 5mp camera but i had a nokia 5mp camera and none of them even compared to even iphones 2mp camera so they may bring these features late but they do a very good job of it when they do

They do a good job because they take like a year to do it. Ill be waiting when IPhone brings a better new feature. Facetime is cool, but other phones already could do that and IPhone can only do it over WIFi. I think every year Apple will bring a key new feature, and we just have to sit back and hope its worth getting. Hopefully the next IPhone has 3g Mobile Hotspot for FREE. I dont think they need a better processor. 1ghz is fast enough. I would rather a better battery life.

i used to agree with you but you make some good points, but i would rather wait longer and get properly working phone instead of quick like soy ericsson with a 12mp camera i bet is crap then ppl will complain the products suck. so either way some one is complaining they are taking ages or they are not doing it right if they rush it. personally i would rather wait, facetime has been on phones for many years and apple are like oh we brought it to the table like they did it first :s thats stupid but then if it was enabled for 3g also which would be amazing then the carriers i bet like att wouldent be able to handle so much data thats probably why its wifi only for now, its not apple its the local carriers fault. plus its FREE. imagine using facetime all the time how laggy it would be and how much of your monthly b.w it would use up and we all know there is no such thing as unlimited 3g on cell phones mostly now.

the iphone 3g should of had everything the 4 does i agree but as i said before i rather it work better and wait longer for the product.

what ever apple do there will be some one unhappy. and before the 4 i ditched the iphone that how much i hated its lack of features and crippled ones also.. there is so much more id love to see on the iphone like bluetooth send and receive even though i would never use it lol.

but yeahi can understand what you mean and i agree with what your saying. how long have phones had 5mp with flash? but then again how long have apple been making phones?

they are making phones better then nokia and sony who have been making them for many years, and that new galaxy sony is the same as the iphone just android

Ya know the whole thing kind of makes me wonder because would they really release the iphone 4 to verizon in January and then in 6 months bring out a new version? They present the new phones in june. Would they then release a new version for at&t in june and keep it from verizon till the next january or just release both versions in june? I wonder how it will go down.

I would say if there is an iphone 5, it could only be launched next year since iphone 4 white colour is still not available yet till late this year.