What's new

iPhone 5 Rumors Verizon iPhone 1.2Ghz 3.7 Display Internal Antenna

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jpiw5Hedoo[/ame]​

This iPhone 5 / Verizon iPhone rumor is coming from DVICE who say they have a source who has been handling the Verizon iPhone Prototype. Now, no official name or even official word of a Verizon iPhone have been said but it looks highly likely there is one coming to Verizon. Rumors are aiming for January of next year. This CDMA iPhone would have a 3.7 Inch Display, 1.2 Ghz A4 Chip and an internal Antenna. Whether this is true or not, I don't know, but rumors are always fun!

DVICE

I'll be the first to call bull on this one.... This isn't droid where every other day they have another "version" out. I hope V gets one but it's gonna be the same.....as AT&T has.

iphone 5 rumours from now? im still happy with my iphone 4. too early to think about the 5.... which i wont be buying.. im going to hold out for the iphone 6. skip every other upgrade because most the time there is no point upgrading like from the 2g to 3g was no point . from the 3g to 3gs again was no point. now fromt he 4 to 5 i bet there wont be.. from the 4 to 6 there will be lol..

so what happens next year with the 5? will this forum become iphone5forum.net or just have a iphone5 section? or will close?

i still not yet finish explore the iphone 4 future...:D

banner.png

the rumours always start very early but there will for sure be a iphone 5 and i bet 100 bucks it will have a 64GB max space. since there is always two then they move it up. the 2g,3g had max 16GB then 3gs and 4 now has max of 32GB i bet the 5 will have 32 16 and 64GB, the front of the iphone never changes its always been the same home button the same look, apart fromt he front cam the look is still the same

If apple comes out with a new version every months they will be just like all other cell phone manufacturers and may become less desirable. I know this is just rumor but most likely isn't true. Also, aren't processor specs like this usually pretty tight lipped by apple??

If apple comes out with a new version every months they will be just like all other cell phone manufacturers and may become less desirable. I know this is just rumor but most likely isn't true. Also, aren't processor specs like this usually pretty tight lipped by apple??

well for those new to iphone you might or might not notice that the relise cycle of the iphone it is announced in the wwdc in the summer of june. then released july up until september for other countries. this has happened exactly the same for 4 years now.. so i would be surprised if it is not the same this year also, only difference this year some apple employee lost the phone as every one knows the gizmodo pricks who i hope die... no just kidding.. but not really :mad: i hate them.

but the fact they are going to release another is like 99.99999% sure. but what the phones features will be ppl always guess and are most the time wrong. but some times out of luck a few features are right. anything now would be just a guess, i doubt apple know even what they will add yet probably on the drawing board stages atm. but some things are a given, out of 4 iphones the front design.look has NEVER changed. maybe the next one they will do? who knows. but its not every few months its once a year

the rumours always start very early but there will for sure be a iphone 5 and i bet 100 bucks it will have a 64GB max space. since there is always two then they move it up. the 2g,3g had max 16GB then 3gs and 4 now has max of 32GB i bet the 5 will have 32 16 and 64GB, the front of the iphone never changes its always been the same home button the same look, apart fromt he front cam the look is still the same

That much space is completely unnecessary and completing cutting into iPod territory IMO. At most, I think they should cut it off at 40 gigs.

maybe for some, id still go with the 64GB if they do offer it. i was sure they would this year also lol... but who knows with apple

The iPhone 5 could also be getting NFC Technology (Source click here) because of that new dude Benjamin Vigier at Cupertino. Heck it might even be partially viable in the 4 if we're lucky enough ;).

Last edited:
Why would Apple go to a new model when the iPhone 4 is still selling like crazy. I would love it if it just turned out to be the smaller iPad they are working on and not a Verizon iPhone at all, now that would be classic.

Why would Apple go to a new model when the iPhone 4 is still selling like crazy. I would love it if it just turned out to be the smaller iPad they are working on and not a Verizon iPhone at all, now that would be classic.

well the point is that they are in the making stages, they have one year to make an iphone 5 in time for next years release. have you not noticed the one year relise cycle ?