What's new

Iphone 5 ios 10.2.1

There are no legitimate ways to remove iCloud from a locked device. Sites and services promising this are scam, all of them. You might have found a way to use it partially, but this may have damaged the iPhone in a way you don’t realize yet, and the unlock is not permanent.

There are no legitimate ways to remove iCloud from a locked device. Sites and services promising this are scam, all of them. You might have found a way to use it partially, but this may have damaged the iPhone in a way you don’t realize yet, and the unlock is not permanent.
Every time the iPhone is rebooted, the lock is back.

As stated you should return the phone from where you purchased it as there is absolutely no way to authenticate it as old owner has find my phone on. In other words you bought a brick
I wanna inquire if i can use its parts or sell for parts usage purpose?

Sounds like the shop that sold you the phone sold you a lost or stolen phone or they didn’t bother to check that the phone had been properly un-registered from iTunes, iCloud and Find My Phone by the previous owner before accepting it for resale. If any of the above is true you own a very expensive paper weight. Either way the shop that sold you the phone did not perform their due diligence before they sold you the phone and should be responsible for getting you a replacement that works as expected at no additional cost to you. Additionally, you as the buyer should make sure the phone works properly before paying for it. Good luck.

Sounds like the shop that sold you the phone sold you a lost or stolen phone or they didn’t bother to check that the phone had been properly un-registered from iTunes, iCloud and Find My Phone by the previous owner before accepting it for resale. If any of the above is true you own a very expensive paper weight. Either way the shop that sold you the phone did not perform their due diligence before they sold you the phone and should be responsible for getting you a replacement that works as expected at no additional cost to you. Additionally, you as the buyer should make sure the phone works properly before paying for it. Good luck.
Do u hv any solution?

An iPhone 5 isn’t worth much for parts these days. The best advice is to get a working replacement from the shop where you bought it. If that is not practical, then you have learned an unfortunate and expensive lesson.
You made clear that i i got a lesson. I mi8 use it by bypass icloud dns method.Thanks

Listen to ALL THE ABOVE!!! These members are not here to scold you, but rather to help! What they are telling you is 110% accurate and true info!! You aren’t the 1st person that I’ve seen in my short time here come on and ask the same type question about the same exact thing or very close to your issue. Be it with iCloud or Find My iPhone. You need to take that phone back to who ever sold it you and demand a refund or you could file a complaint against them for bad business practices. This is up to you. But I would at least try and get my money back!!! You are sitting on a paperweight at this point. Good day and good luck with whatever you do.

Listen to ALL THE ABOVE!!! These members are not here to scold you, but rather to help! What they are telling you is 110% accurate and true info!! You aren’t the 1st person that I’ve seen in my short time here come on and ask the same type question about the same exact thing or very close to your issue. Be it with iCloud or Find My iPhone. You need to take that phone back to who ever sold it you and demand a refund or you could file a complaint against them for bad business practices. This is up to you. But I would at least try and get my money back!!! You are sitting on a paperweight at this point. Good day and good luck with whatever you do.
Thanks for your post. I m in Pakistan where seller cant own what they sold.its buyer who should care for its money.anyway i v lost my money...

Yes, if you take responsibility for all post transaction returns, then yes, you are most likely out of luck and/or whatever you paid for the phone!!! It pays to buy new instead of a used one IMO, then you never have to worry about things such as this!