What's new

Iphone 5 ios 10.2.1

sharkso

Reaction score
Status: icloud clear,find my phone On. Carrier Sprint. Can someone provide me solution as its not active.

Status: icloud clear,find my phone On. Carrier Sprint. Can someone provide me solution as its not active.
Sending pics and waiting for solution by forum members.
c25c4d7657506514cf81106dd5731f24.jpg
a749900bf4d899fcbb4ef0056f704d9d.jpg

If Find my iPhone is switched on, it needs to be unlocked with the original Apple ID and password.

Reactions: 933
Is there a chance to use my iphone 5 with Gevey sim? plz write in detail.Thanks

As long as the iPhone is still connected to an iCloud ID and Find my iPhone, it won’t be possible to use it with any carrier.

I have given screenshots in start of this thread which shows that icloud is not blocked or on but find my phone is On.so if carrier b unlocked,isvit possible to activate it?

I m ti inquire one more question,if i can use its ,32 gb hardware chip to another iphone?

I have given screenshots in start of this thread which shows that icloud is not blocked or on but find my phone is On.so if carrier b unlocked,isvit possible to activate it?
If Find my iPhone is active, it’s still connected to an iCloud ID, and the former owner can enable Activation Lock, so that it won’t work at all, no matter what you do.

Have you ever tried setting up the iPhone? If so: which screen did you get when you turned on the iPhone? If it was the Home screen, or if it asks for a password, it hasn’t been removed from the iCloud ID that has been used with it.

If Find my iPhone is active, it’s still connected to an iCloud ID, and the former owner can enable Activation Lock, so that it won’t work at all, no matter what you do.

Have you ever tried setting up the iPhone? If so: which screen did you get when you turned on the iPhone? If it was the Home screen, or if it asks for a password, it hasn’t been removed from the iCloud ID that has been used with it.
Start screen shows phone is not active.