What's new

Iphone 5 dual sim adapter

jstvj

Reaction score
My guess is that as the nano sim is thinner it will not be possible to fit a dual sim adapter. Or will the Chinese come up with a solution. What do you think ?

So since I'm new to this be gentle as I did a little research on this earlier. Does this mean I can pull the sim out of my second phone and carry just one? If so will both lines ring should I get a call? Emails and text come through on both as well? Can all of this be done with out going back and forth? If so has anyone used this before? Worth it?

It is not a guess anymore, as you said they have come up with iPhone 5 DUAL SIM adapter with Modified SIM Tray from

QYG Online : iPhone 5 DUAL SIM Adapter with case and modified SIM tray

Yes, I found a Chinese manufacturer and actually ordered 50 dual sim adapters for resell. When they arrived they
sim tray wouldn't close properly. The modification was very simple and only took a few
seconds. However, the manufacturer has now agreed to supply modified SIM card trays and I am now awaiting them. I shall then advertise them on EBay.

So since I'm new to this be gentle as I did a little research on this earlier. Does this mean I can pull the sim out of my second phone and carry just one? If so will both lines ring should I get a call? Emails and text come through on both as well? Can all of this be done with out going back and forth? If so has anyone used this before? Worth it?

No the two sims cannot work at the same time. You have to switch over to the second sim for it to work. You can set the adapter to change over automatically and adjust the timing from 3 mins up.