What's new

iPhone 5 Blue Screen of Death

AlessRossi

Reaction score
Iphone 5 was working perfectly well till today, then this morning during use the screen went black, and wouldn't turn on. left it to charge for a bit and kept trying to turn it on, only does for a few minutes before going blue again, despite responding to buttons in this state. I was running an older software but now am on iOS 7.1.2, and the problem persists. Also disabled iCloud in the documents and data folder of settings.

Anybody know how to fix this? Really need to get my phone working again asap. cheers.

Iphone 5 was working perfectly well till today, then this morning during use the screen went black, and wouldn't turn on. left it to charge for a bit and kept trying to turn it on, only does for a few minutes before going blue again, despite responding to buttons in this state. I was running an older software but now am on iOS 7.1.2, and the problem persists. Also disabled iCloud in the documents and data folder of settings. Anybody know how to fix this? Really need to get my phone working again asap. cheers.
Have you tried a restart? Press and hold the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears, then release both buttons. The iPhone should then restart on its own.