What's new

iphone 4s

mandy30

Reaction score
just want to say hi to everyone as i,m a new member,I,ve just bought a iphone 4s but have,nt had a chance to set it up yet,but this forum looks very helpful and i,m sure i,ll need all the help i can get when i set it up as never had a smartphone before lol

just want to say hi to everyone as i,m a new member,I,ve just bought a iphone 4s but have,nt had a chance to set it up yet,but this forum looks very helpful and i,m sure i,ll need all the help i can get when i set it up as never had a smartphone before lol

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking

Guide for Beginners |iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy…..iPhone and iPad forums moderator

Hi I am a new member too, I have a 4s, a great phone, it just does everything you want it to do, the only down side at least I think is the keyboatd.

G'day and welcome to the FoRuM!!!! :)

hi demi i,ve only just learned to turn it on lol by the time i,ve learned to use it the iphone 20 will be out

Hi all, new member here but not new to iPhone :) began with 3GS in 2009 before changing to 4S in 2011 on launch day in my country. Had to queue and wait nearly 3 hours to get it!

I'm here mainly to find out more about the coming iPhones. Want to learn as much as possible about the rumoured 5S, 6 and Light to help decision making before I change from the 4S. Would love to help as many people new on iPhone and with problems as I can. And get to know people who are just as helpful and fond of the iPhone :)