What's new

iphone 4s sold and then blocked

bija1960

Reaction score
ENGLISH: I bought from a guy who comes into the bar I frequent, a iphone 4s, asking 350euro, I thought it was a fair price and the fact that I had to buy a second phone, I got it (without treatment in the least price-I was fine) and I immediately put into service. The following weekend, the guy asks me another 100 euro because the price was too low, because the iphone is 32 gigas and a thousand other excuses, I do not want to give it to him and he asks me to return the phone because he has another buyer to 450 euro. I will not give in and he tells me that I lock the phone, I laugh in the face ....... 2 days pass and the phone does not work anymore ..... I understand that it was true .... could lock the phone. Other iphone users have told me that blocked the 'imei and so the phone is useless, at least in Italy. I try to remove the sim 3 and I put a Voda ... and it does not work ... I put a Croatian Vip and phone resurrects.
Now I ask you, not wishing to be subjected to blackmail her, I can change my assistance in this imei or unlock the phone anyway? Can I sell the phone outside Italy and recover the 350 euro to buy another? I have a geek friend who told me to wait for ios 6 jabrek then thinks he can .... sbloccarmelo?
Please help advise me not to submit to the demands of an arrogant young man, very fair and wants back the phone because he found one that gives him 100euro more. Thank you.

ITALIANO: Ho acquistato da un ragazzo che viene al bar che frequento, un iphone 4s; chiedeva 350euro, a me è sembrato un prezzo discreto e visto che dovevo acquistare un secondo telefono, l'ho preso (senza trattare minimamente il prezzo-mi stava bene) e l'ho subito messo in servizio. Il fine settimana successivo, il ragazzo mi chiede altri 100 euro perchè il prezzo era troppo basso, perchè l'iphone è 32 gigas e mille altre scuse; io non voglio darglieli e lui mi chiede di restituirgli il telefono perchè ha un altro acquirente a 450 euro. Io non cedo e lui mi risponde che mi bloccherà il telefono; gli rido in faccia.......passano 2gg ed il telefono non funziona più..... capisco che era vero....poteva bloccare il telefono. Altri utenti iphone mi hanno detto che ha bloccato l' imei e che così il telefono è inservibile, almeno in Italia. Provo a togliere la sim 3 e ne metto una Voda ...e non funziona...ne metto una Croata di Vip ed il telefono resuscita.
Ora vi chiedo, non volendo sottostare al suo ricatto, posso farmi cambiare in assistenza questa imei o sbloccare comunque il telefono? Posso vendere il telefono fuori Italia e recuperare i 350 euro con cui acquistarne un altro? Ho un amico smanettone che mi ha detto di aspettare il jabrek per ios 6 che poi ci pensa lui....può sbloccarmelo?
Vi prego di aiutarmi senza consigliarmi di sottostare alle richieste di un ragazzotto strafottente, poco corretto e che rivuole il telefono perché ha trovato uno che gli da 100euro in più. Grazie.

I bought from a guy who comes into the bar I frequent, a iphone 4s, asking 350euro, I thought it was a fair price and the fact that I had to buy a second phone, I got it (without treatment in the least price-I was fine) and I immediately put into service. The following weekend, the guy asks me another 100 euro because the price was too low, because the iphone is 32 gigas and a thousand other excuses, I do not want to give it to him and he asks me to return the phone because he has another buyer to 450 euro. I will not give in and he tells me that I lock the phone, I laugh in the face ....... 2 days pass and the phone does not work anymore ..... I understand that it was true .... could lock the phone. Other iphone users have told me that blocked the 'imei and so the phone is useless, at least in Italy. I try to remove the sim 3 and I put a Voda ... and it does not work ... I put a Croatian Vip and phone resurrects.
Now I ask you, not wishing to be subjected to blackmail her, I can change my assistance in this imei or unlock the phone anyway? Can I sell the phone outside Italy and recover the 350 euro to buy another? I have a geek friend who told me to wait for ios 6 jabrek then thinks he can .... sbloccarmelo?Please help advise me not to submit to the demands of an arrogant young man, very fair and wants back the phone because he found one that gives him 100euro more. Thank you.
What are the possibilities of returning the iPhone to the original owner and recovering your 350 Euros?

I do not want to give in to his blackmail!! You can not make a deal in this way: Before you ask for a price and then, with blackmail, they pretend another!! Now, however, after our fight, I do not want to look back.

Non voglio cedere al suo ricatto!!!! Non si fa un affare in questa maniera: prima chiedi un prezzo e poi, con il ricatto, ne pretendi un altro!!!! Ora comunque, dopo la nostra litigata, non lo vuole più indietro.

I do not want to give in to his blackmail!! You can not make a deal in this way: Before you ask for a price and then, with blackmail, they pretend another!! Now, however, after our fight, I do not want to look back.<br><br>Non voglio cedere al suo ricatto!!!! Non si fa un affare in questa maniera: prima chiedi un prezzo e poi, con il ricatto, ne pretendi un altro!!!! Ora comunque, dopo la nostra litigata, non lo vuole più indietro.

Buy an IMEI unlock for the 4S. Or if your device has the correct specs, invest the 30$ in an interposer like the Gevey but that will lock you on a certain baseband and iOS until they find a backdoor to it.

Buy an IMEI unlock for the 4S. Or if your device has the correct specs, invest the 30$ in an interposer like the Gevey but that will lock you on a certain baseband and iOS until they find a backdoor to it.

I state that my iphone is Italian and initially sold unlocked, but locked after by those who sold it to me. Where can I buy this for my imei unlock iphone 4s?? How do I check if it has the correct specification to buy this Gevey Dovo and possibly buy it?? Thank you, greetings.

Premetto che il mio iphone è italiano e venduto inizialmente senza blocco, ma bloccato in seguito da chi me lo ha venduto. Dove posso acquistare questo sblocco imei per il mio iphone 4s??? Come verifico se ha le specifiche corrette per acquistare questa Gevey ed eventualmente dovo la compro??? Grazie, saluti.

The Gevey SIM for CDMA only works on iOS 5.1.1 or lower and only supports the 1.0.11, 1.0.13, 1.0.14, 2.0.10 and 2.0.12 basebands. You can find out your iOS and your basebands in Settings > General > About. Your baseband is also known as your modem firmware. The Gevey SIM for GSM will work on iOS 5.1, 5.1.1 and iOS 6 with basebands 1.0.14, 2.0.10, 2.0.12, and 3.0.04 (only the one that says it's compatible with iOS 6). Which one you'll need depends on the original company that the phone was manufactured to. If what you say is correct, and the device did come truly unlocked by Apple themselves, then you'll only need a GSM Gevey. If not, you'll need the CDMA one. If you're unsure which one, get the CDMA.

The Gevey SIM for CDMA only works on iOS 5.1.1 or lower and only supports the 1.0.11, 1.0.13, 1.0.14, 2.0.10 and 2.0.12 basebands. You can find out your iOS and your basebands in Settings > General > About. Your baseband is also known as your modem firmware. The Gevey SIM for GSM will work on iOS 5.1, 5.1.1 and iOS 6 with basebands 1.0.14, 2.0.10, 2.0.12, and 3.0.04 (only the one that says it's compatible with iOS 6). Which one you'll need depends on the original company that the phone was manufactured to. If what you say is correct, and the device did come truly unlocked by Apple themselves, then you'll only need a GSM Gevey. If not, you'll need the CDMA one. If you're unsure which one, get the CDMA.

I have on my iphone ios 6.0 firmware 3.0.04 then Gevey Ultra S &#8482; for iPhone 4S GSM iOS 6.0, with Gevey internet works?? My phone is locked imei by an Italian mobile operator, where they sell unlock imei for Italian operators??

sul mio iphone ho ios 6.0 firmware 3.0.04 quindi GEVEY &#8482; Ultra S per iPhone 4S GSM per iOS 6,0; con la Gevey funziona internet???? Nel mio telefono è bloccata la imei da un operatore di telefonia mobile italiano; dove vendono sblocchi imei per operatori italiani????

You can use the Gevey for GSM iPhones. It shouldn't matter whether or not you're on an Italian operator or not since it's an interposer so it'll work for anything.

ENGLISH: I bought from a guy who comes into the bar I frequent, a iphone 4s, asking 350euro, I thought it was a fair price and the fact that I had to buy a second phone, I got it (without treatment in the least price-I was fine) and I immediately put into service. The following weekend, the guy asks me another 100 euro because the price was too low, because the iphone is 32 gigas and a thousand other excuses, I do not want to give it to him and he asks me to return the phone because he has another buyer to 450 euro. I will not give in and he tells me that I lock the phone, I laugh in the face ....... 2 days pass and the phone does not work anymore ..... I understand that it was true .... could lock the phone. Other iphone users have told me that blocked the 'imei and so the phone is useless, at least in Italy. I try to remove the sim 3 and I put a Voda ... and it does not work ... I put a Croatian Vip and phone resurrects.
Now I ask you, not wishing to be subjected to blackmail her, I can change my assistance in this imei or unlock the phone anyway? Can I sell the phone outside Italy and recover the 350 euro to buy another? I have a geek friend who told me to wait for ios 6 jabrek then thinks he can .... sbloccarmelo?
Please help advise me not to submit to the demands of an arrogant young man, very fair and wants back the phone because he found one that gives him 100euro more. Thank you.

When you got your iPhone did you restore the iPhone to factory settings via iTunes...?

Did you inform the Network provider that you are the new owner of the iPhone...?

Before spending any money you should make a call to the Network provider and stating the facts...

I'm sorry, but using the translator can not understand what you said. Can repeat it with other words?? thanks P.S.: You can send me link where to buy unlock imei??

Scusami, ma usando il traduttore non riesco a capire quello che mi hai detto. Puo ripeterlo con altre parole??? Grazie P.S.: Puoi mandarmi link dove acquistare sblocco imei???

No one answers me?? please someone send me a link to buy an unlocking imei final!

Nessuno mi risponde??? per favore qualcuno che mi invii un link per acquistare uno sblocco imei definitivo!!!

bija1960 said:
No one answers me?? please someone send me a link to buy an unlocking imei final!

Nessuno mi risponde??? per favore qualcuno che mi invii un link per acquistare uno sblocco imei definitivo!!!

You're going to need to search Google or Bing for this.... we do not allow members to post links for paid unlocks or jailbreaks. Sorry.....

An IMEI unlock for the 4S is expensive. The Gevey is the better choice and investment since theres a iOS 6 SIM for the 4S. As long a you're not using it in the same carrier it'll work if you're abroad