What's new

iphone 4s restoring error 1602

amran.mahmood

Reaction score
every time 1 restore my iphone 4s (jailbroken) on ios 6.0.1 with itunes it gives me error 1602...i had uninstall antivirus also...
while upgrading or restoring on ios 6.0.1 directly on iphone there is also problem......
currently i hv ios5.1.1 jailbroken.. some days ago i had install some wrong tweak from cydia after that facing troubles...and missing cydia aplication too.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz someOne help me..
i have noticed that my ph also not entered in DFU mode

Last edited:
amran.mahmood said:
every time 1 restore my iphone 4s (jailbroken) on ios 6.0.1 with itunes it gives me error 1602...i had uninstall antivirus also...
while upgrading or restoring on ios 6.0.1 directly on iphone there is also problem......
currently i hv ios5.1.1 jailbroken.. some days ago i had install some wrong tweak from cydia after that facing troubles...and missing cydia aplication too.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz someOne help me..
i have noticed that my ph also not entered in DFU mode

Which tweak did you install that apparently caused your problems?

scifan57; iPhone Forums Moderator

Last edited:
That will likely still result in 1600 or 21 error.

SHSH is still important to have for future use, make sure you have the latest TU to save your 5.01 and 5.1beta SHSH's

Connect phone go into DFU, open TU go to advanced Tab check and than UNcheck set host to cydia, exit TU.

with phone in DFU alt-restore ahould now work.

That's 3194. 1600 is a USB drive issue. Uninstall your Apple driver, uninstall your USB driver, reboot your computer. Plug your iPhone back in, let the driver install and retry. Try a different USB port after the reboot.