What's new

Iphone 4s rebooting

randymsb

Reaction score
From time to time, I have noticed my phone powered off. I can't catch it when it do that. But I noticed that when I text or use safari.

I would have to hold the power button and home button at the same time. Has anybody been having the same issue. Should I return the phone to apple store. And do you think they can find out why. Let me know please thanks.

How long have you had it? If its over 14 days they might give you a hassle.

Are you jailbroken? If you are it might be one of the tweaks or an app you have installed thats conflicting. Do a fresh restore and re-jailbreak then set up iphone as new when itunes asks. If still no luck and u want to take it back Make sure you get it back to factory from iTunes if you're gonna take it back to Verizon.....

The apple iOS is very stable and very rarely reboots on its own.....might need to be looked at/ diagnosed by apple or Verizon techs. Good luck....

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Jm1797

Thank you for your reply. No I'm not jail broken. Also yes I'm passed my 14 days. It very weird that even now and then. I look at the phone it off smh.

If it continues I will call apple. Schedule an appointment. Thanks again. If things changes I will let you know.