What's new

IPhone 4s - locked in lockscreen with password

Status
Not open for further replies.

gidan82

Reaction score
Hi to all, i nave an iphone 4s 7.1.1 locked in the lockscreen with the passcode. I'm not interested to unlock the iphone I want to inizialize it and arrive to the "hello" screen, I know that in the inizialization menù I need to know the apple id of the iphone owner but it's not a problem. How i can do it? Thanks Sorry for my english.

Hi to all, i nave an iphone 4s 7.1.1 locked in the lockscreen with the passcode. I'm not interested to unlock the iphone I want to inizialize it and arrive to the "hello" screen, I know that in the inizialization menù I need to know the apple id of the iphone owner but it's not a problem. How i can do it? Thanks Sorry for my english.

If you have access to the computer that has the iTunes the phone has been synced to, you can connect the phone to it. Then, you can restore the phone to put it back to like new. It will be at the initialization menu.

However, if you do not connect the phone to the iTunes it has been synced with, there is no way to bypass that passcode. Sorry.

Marilyn

If you have access to the computer that has the iTunes the phone has been synced to, you can connect the phone to it. Then, you can restore the phone to put it back to like new. It will be at the initialization menu.

However, if you do not connect the phone to the iTunes it has been synced with, there is no way to bypass that passcode. Sorry.

Marilyn
Thanks for the help! unfortunately I can't access to this computer, I'm not a thief, it's only complex situation.

P.S. what if I do the pangu jailbreak?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the help! unfortunately I can't access to this computer, I'm not a thief, it's only complex situation.

P.S. what if I do the pangu jailbreak?

Even if you were to be able to revert back to the setup procedure from the device's current state, you won't be able to start the procedure because the device will ask for the passcode prior to beginning the setup procedure. Userland jailbreaks require springboard access at one point or another, so even if you were to jailbreak your device, you'd either end up with a bootloop that cannot be solved using the headphone/ambient light sensor method, or the utility will just time out while waiting for springboard access. If you don't have a computer at the moment, wait until you do to restore.

Last edited by a moderator:
there is no solution to bypass a simple passcode of 4 numbers or a method for an hard formatting?
If there were a solution to bypass the simple 4 digit passcode, it would defeat the purpose of having the passcode lock. Since it's implementation, iPhone theft has decreased. With a 4 number passcode, there are 10,000 combinations to try.

I have been in talks with the OP via private messaging and have discovered that the OP found this phone. The best thing to do with a found iPhone is to turn it over to the carrier or to an Apple store. IPF cannot assist with unauthorized access to any device.

With that, we will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.