What's new

iPhone 4S - Launches in 7 Countries October 14th

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
oct14-rollout.png

And at last it's official! The Apple iPhone 4s will launch initially in 7 countries on October 14th including the United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, France, Germany and Japan. Beginning October 28th the iPhone 4s will be available in 22 more countries. By year's end Apple is shooting to have it released in over 70 countries and over 1000 phone carriers becoming the fastest iPhone roll out ever.

Awesome! Now if I could just get into the store to order one :D

So if pre-ordering begins on October 7th, does that mean we'll have to rush to the order lines just before midnight on the 6th or what?

iDan said:
And at last it's official! The Apple iPhone 4s will launch initially in 7 countries on October 14th including the United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, France, Germany and Japan. Beginning October 28th the iPhone 4s will be available in 22 more countries. By year's end Apple is shooting to have it released in over 70 countries and over 1000 phone carriers becoming the fastest iPhone roll out ever.

Any idea what the "22 more countries" are? Any mention on South Africa?

Im not so sure If I want one any more.. I might just wait for the next years device

Do you think they will have an Unlocked version in Germany???