What's new

Iphone 4s 6.1 Help with syncing

kenzieo

Reaction score
i have a jailbroken iphone 4S running 6.1 and i cannot get it to sync with my computer. i have tried everything but it keeps telling me device driver software not installed correctly. i have tried numerous cables and computers uninstalling tweaks and even going in safe mode and EVEN DFU MODE idk what else to try does anyone have any suggestions please?! i have been dealing with this for over half a year now

Uninstall all components of iTunes and reinstalll it completely as outlined here.

I also have done that too and tried reinstalling driver softwares and trying different usb ports

I'm assuming this is on a Windows computer. Create another administrative user, install iTunes there, and try again.

sadly this didnt work..... im getting an error pop up that says usb device not recognized and in detail its stating that my device has malfunctioned but idk how?

sadly this didnt work..... im getting an error pop up that says usb device not recognized and in detail its stating that my device has malfunctioned but idk how?

Open up to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support if you're on Windows 64 bit, or C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support if you're on Windows 32 bit, and see if you can find SQLite3.dll in there.