What's new

Iphone 4 Video Cam Zoom !!

Mr.Evo

Reaction score
hi

which app is the best for video cam that can zoom with high quality recording any suggestions as stanard video cam u cant zoom ...?

Last edited:
OP
M

Mr.Evo

Reaction score
can any 1 recommand me a good video recorder app that zooms for the iphone 4 ...please !!

thanks

iGaz

Reaction score
Any zoom would be a digital one so you won't get a high quality one. For evey 2x zoom you get you will half the quality of the video...

EWyatt

Reaction score
can any 1 recommand me a good video recorder app that zooms for the iphone 4 ...please !!

thanks

Good question, Evo... I've looked in the App Store for a good recorder, but haven't found any. There are quite a few, but they're all rated poorly. And gaz.... is correct: digital zoom doesn't get you much.

If you can find a good app, please post it! Thnx....

gray_mouse

Reaction score
U boys r forgetting iPhone has hi res camera. That plus 250x digital zoom and image stabilization would allow you to view inside a window two blocks away.

iGaz

Reaction score
I think that's abit too far feched. You wouldn't be able to make anything out at 250x zoom. Have you not seen the zoom on the photo camera? I think that's only 8x or maybe 16x. Can you imagine 250x...?

OP
M

Mr.Evo

Reaction score
the camera is great am talking about video camera there aint no zoom !! can some 1 suggest 1 to get from app store

OP
M

Mr.Evo

Reaction score
some has suggested me video zoom 2 ....and thats fine ....any 1 suggest anything better !!

gray_mouse

Reaction score
I had a JVC camcorder with 640x something resolution, digital zoom, and imagine stabilization, was enough to see into windows.

iGaz

Reaction score
I don't really have the need for any zoom so I can't suggest any apps for it. Just type in video zoom or something similar into the app store. If you see one you like the look off read a page or two of reviews and if it has a lite or free version try that first before spending your hard earned money.

@grey mouse. That's a proper camcorder...